Missing Link profile image 80

Something is going on globally--I can feel it--do you feel it?--serious respondents only PLEASE!

I might be wrong but for awhile now I have had the feeling that something very strange is going on globally. I think it is a combination of things. I am 44 years old and have never felt like this before I don't think. Well I risk being mocked and that is ok cause I feel it is worth it cause I want to see if others feel the same way.

Best Answer Rayne123 says

• m peavy profile image

Matthew Peavy (m peavy) 4 years ago

hope you read my response.. I think we are on the same page.

msperfecthealth profile image84

Edie OReilly (msperfecthealth) says

• Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 4 years ago

My feelings include dread, anxiety, a sense something big and bad is going to happen. Where I do agree with you is that we are awakening more per the ease and interconnectedness of communication. Maybe we can stop what I dread. Hope u r right!

CR Rookwood profile image92

Pamela Hutson (CR Rookwood) says

• Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 4 years ago

You and Nancy B. are more in line with some of my fears. The other respondents I agree with but fear we are too late. What I fear perhaps may not in fact be so bad but will at the least cause great excitement and anxiety. Hope I am so so wrong!

Nancy B. profile image79

Nancy B. says

• suzzycue profile image

Susan Britton (suzzycue) 4 years ago

You are talking about a Civil War happening, Is that what you feel. I know it will come to that eventually. People can't live on nothing while the very rich take it all.

djashburnal profile image88

Doug (djashburnal) says

• Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 4 years ago

djashburnal,

It's cool the way you break down some trends here---definitely food for thought--thanks much!

suzzycue profile image87

Susan Britton (suzzycue) says

• Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 4 years ago

Actually, my feelings are the polar opposite. I do agree we are waking up more to what is going on but I feel we are too late in doing so or perhaps unable to stop it regardless. I sure hope you are right and that I'm just a bit wacky :)

m peavy profile image59

Matthew Peavy (m peavy) says

• Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 4 years ago

We are pretty much on the same page. I see the Prepper's as prudent-what's wrong with having emergency plans? Yes my fears are tied in to New World Order, the Bible, perhaps beings from elsewhere and more. Thanks!