Do you have or did you have a friend that is as close to you as a brother or sister?

Many of us have friends that is as closes to us as brother(s) and/or Sister(s). And many are treated like family. Have you ever had a friend like this?

BlossomSB profile image94

Bronwen Scott-Branagan (BlossomSB) says

graceinus 4 years ago

I do like your answer BlossomSB. Thank you and God bless

Lor's Stories profile image61

Lor's Stories says

graceinus 4 years ago

Lor's Stories- I am glad to see that you have such a close friend. Good friends like you describe will go that extra mile for you. It shows how much they truely care. Hang on to your friend, because she is rare. Blessings to you

celafoe profile image58

charlie (celafoe) says

graceinus 4 years ago

I like your answer celafoe. Thanks for answering.

graceinus 4 years ago

Jthomp42- It is tragic when one loses a friend at such a young age. A number of years ago when my youngest son was about 11 years old had a best friend the same age died from an illness he had for a long time. It still bothers him. Thank you.