How hard or ease is it for you to forgive someone who has done you wrong?

I am not perfect by any sense of the word,but for me forgiving others comes ease. And I don't stay angry very long. I would hope that others would find it ease to forgive me if I had wronged them.

howtobeasuccess profile image80

Best Answer How to be a Success (howtobeasuccess) says

the girls profile image85

the girls says

graceinus 4 years ago

the girls- I really like your answer and I couldn't agree more. Many thanks and many blessings.

SidKemp profile image93

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

graceinus 4 years ago

SidKemp- For me learning to forgive did not come easy. But like yourself spirtual practice changed me also. I learned to forgive others so that God would forgive me. And I thank God for it. Thank you very much for your answer.

Mommy Needs a Nap profile image83

Michelle Clairday (Mommy Needs a Nap) says

graceinus 4 years ago

My Dad had a saying that goes like this:

Trusting is a matter of the mind, forgiveness is a matter of the heart.

Thank you for your answer Mommy Needs a Nap.

graceinus 4 years ago

Well Eric, this is one for the books. It would be hard to forgive if you don't know what to forgive them for. Maybe it best forgotten instead of forgiven. In any case it sound like you have forgiven and that is good. Great to see your answers. Peace.

Lor's Stories profile image60

Lor's Stories says

graceinus 4 years ago

Lor's stories- It is sad when adults act like mean children. It just shows self pride and vanity on their part. But I am glad to hear that you found it in your heart to forgive those who wronged you. Many blessing to you and thank you for your answer

vagabond mystic profile image57

Tim Sutterby (vagabond mystic) says

graceinus 4 years ago

vagabond- This is the most cheerful and heart warming answer I have seen in a long time. I will now be smiling for the rest of the day. Many thanks my friend and many blessings.

Ruth Lanham says

graceinus 4 years ago

Ruth- Being able to forgive someone is a sign of being humble, Which I believe is a quality that God looks for in one heart. Thank you

Deepes Mind says