CreatePerfection profile image 69

What is the one thing you would be willing to agree on with everyone in the world?

I could agree to live in the present. I could agree to have integrity. I could agree to treat you the best I am able to at any given time we are together. I could agree to speak only well of you. I could agree to be peaceful. I could agree to respect you. These things and much more I can agree to with you.

d.william profile image85

d.william says

• CreatePerfection profile image

CreatePerfection 4 years ago

d.william,

Thank you for this great answer. Everyone does deserve respect and equal rights without judgment or prejudice. It would be a great world to live in if everyone would agree to this alone.

Blessings,

Lela

Rod Rainey profile image82

RodneyBlaec Rainey (Rod Rainey) says

• CreatePerfection profile image

CreatePerfection 4 years ago

Rod Rainey,

WOW! I couldn't agree more. As Jimi Hendrix once said, "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." And when those who care outweigh those who don't, the world will know joy.

Blessings,

Lela

quildon profile image85

Angela Joseph (quildon) says

• CreatePerfection profile image

CreatePerfection 4 years ago

quildon,

Blessings to you. It would be a much better place if we all loved and respected each other. Thank you so much for answering the question.

Lela

Billie Kelpin profile image91

Billie Kelpin says

• CreatePerfection profile image

CreatePerfection 4 years ago

Billie,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Yes, yes and yes. It is a mystery, all of it, and we are wasting this extraordinary experience in conflict with each other. I am in search of where we could agree so that we can lift our vibration.

BobWits profile image61

BobWits says

• CreatePerfection profile image

CreatePerfection 4 years ago

Hi BobWits,

I know you said we don't need to be in agreement, but our conflicts are what we have been focusing on so what you said later in your comment, would be a great focus for us worldwide.

Blessings,

Lela

connorj profile image81

John Connor (connorj) says

EllenJent profile image61

Ellen Jent (EllenJent) says

• CreatePerfection profile image

CreatePerfection 4 years ago

Ellen,

As you say, we are ONE. What one of us does to another, we do to ourselves. Thank you for this insightful comment. We are all ONE!

Blessings,

Lela