If you could only choose one, which is most important to you, quality in a Hub or the message?

I think this is a fair question to ask, taking into account we all write Hub's at somepoint.

graceinus 4 years ago

manatita44- I like to think that a person who can make his/her point understood in the message, then the writer has completed his/her goal. Great answer and thanks.

graceinus 4 years ago

Eric- Sometimes I have ideas for a Hub or two that I carry around for a while. As you say. medition and focus on thought's are required for any Hub to be writen .Thanks again.

celafoe profile image73

charlie (celafoe) says

graceinus 4 years ago

celafoe- Please correct me if I'm wrong, You are saying quality allows us to understand the context of what is writen? If so, I do have to agree. Many thanks

Rayne123 says

graceinus 4 years ago

Rayne123- I like your answer, however Jesus spoke in parables so that only a few would understand. And there was a reason for it. Thank you very much for your answer.