celafoe profile image 70

Why should anyone read a "Christian" hub that does not allow comments.

Why would anyone give any credence to a "Christian " hub that does not allow response, no way to respond or offer addition or correction if needed? If it is a scriptural article then scripture requires that it be tested . and the writer should be held accountable. if it is taught publicly it is to be addressed publicly. In fact usually the response shows the heart of the person, whether they can prove their beliefs with scripture taken in context. or if you are expected to blindly believe them What do you think.

Best Answer graceinus says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 4 years ago

amen. this should not be allowed on the Christian forum. but it does show that they feel their opinion is more important than scripture truth

CrescentSkies profile image83

Michael Ward (CrescentSkies) says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 4 years ago

that is something I didnt think about, thank you

stanwshura profile image68

stanwshura says

CertifiedHandy profile image79

Chaplain Bernell Wesley (CertifiedHandy) says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 4 years ago

my thoughts exactly

taburkett profile image59

taburkett says

graceinus 3 years ago

celafoe, take my word for it, you're not blind. taburkett is.

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 4 years ago

my concern is for those looking for some truth that read one of these that look so good , but are full of error and fall for the lie. myself I read one once in a while, just to see what trash to teach the truth about. thanks for the imput