When was the last time you witnessed the moral courage of someone who stood for what was right?

Has there been a time when someone you knew or know of who had the courage to stand for something that was right even though they may of had something to loose as a result?

Best Answer Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) says

graceinus 4 years ago

Eric- Great answer. Moral courage in everyday people. Thanks

SidKemp profile image92

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

graceinus 4 years ago

SidKemp- I believe you are correct. I do wonder how many acts of moral courage have gone un-noticed among all of us. Good answer. Thank you

BlossomSB profile image92

Bronwen Scott-Branagan (BlossomSB) says

graceinus 4 years ago

BlossomSB- Thank you for your answer. And yes, you are right. It is much easier to melt away in the crowd. But for those who do take a stand, it's a true blessing.

Dr. Haddox profile image67

Dr Freddie Haddox (Dr. Haddox) says

graceinus 4 years ago

Dr. Haddox- I wish I could have met this young man before his passing. It's not often moral courage come in such young person. Thanks for your answer.

the girls profile image82

the girls says

graceinus 4 years ago

the girls- I would think a staff member of this type should be the one in position of management. Give him/her a promotion. Thanks for your answer.

celafoe profile image69

charlie (celafoe) says