When was the last time you witnessed the moral courage of someone who stood for what was right?

Has there been a time when someone you knew or know of who had the courage to stand for something that was right even though they may of had something to loose as a result?

Best Answer Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) says

graceinus 4 years ago

Eric- Great answer. Moral courage in everyday people. Thanks

BlossomSB profile image92

Bronwen Scott-Branagan (BlossomSB) says

graceinus 4 years ago

BlossomSB- Thank you for your answer. And yes, you are right. It is much easier to melt away in the crowd. But for those who do take a stand, it's a true blessing.

SidKemp profile image95

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

graceinus 4 years ago

SidKemp- I believe you are correct. I do wonder how many acts of moral courage have gone un-noticed among all of us. Good answer. Thank you

the girls profile image86

the girls says

graceinus 4 years ago

the girls- I would think a staff member of this type should be the one in position of management. Give him/her a promotion. Thanks for your answer.

celafoe profile image75

charlie (celafoe) says

Dr. Haddox profile image70

Dr Freddie Haddox (Dr. Haddox) says

graceinus 4 years ago

Dr. Haddox- I wish I could have met this young man before his passing. It's not often moral courage come in such young person. Thanks for your answer.