kallini2010 profile image 84

What was the most difficult ethical decision you've ever made?

I probably should say the "most difficult ethical decision" that you are comfortable to share because certain decisions concerning ethics we are unwilling to even talk about. If you unwilling to share your own experience, you might tell a story about someone else (as long as it is true).

SidKemp profile image95

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

Does it mean that you would never work for a boss/company whose ethics you wouldn't approve?

Mr. Happy profile image84

Mr. Happy says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

I should read it tomorrow. I was thinking about how a chain of unethical acts lead to big disasters in society, hence the question.

Lor's Stories profile image59

Lor's Stories says

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

This sounds very difficult indeed. I did not have such an experience, but I'll keep it in mind if I come across reading about similar decisions. If it is any consolation, there is a theory that there are no wrong decisions.

• kallini2010 profile image

kallini2010 4 years ago

The question was about the real experience. We all have the sense of right or wrong and there are plenty of decisions that we have make that involve our understanding of ethics. Explanation of what ethics is was not the question.