Darksage profile image 81

What is it that you believe on?

Just wondering and I actually made a hub of it. The power of believing is truly powerful. I believe that the world is truly good.

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

I believe the same way too. We grow each each day and that we always do good beyond everything else. Thank you for your answer :)

Diana Lee profile image83

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

I myself believe in God and his works, he is Great. Thanks for the answer :)

stanwshura profile image76

stanwshura says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Honesty is needed by all of us, with it, comes the purest answers and emotions :) thanks for the answer.

WalterPoon profile image82

Poon Poi Ming (WalterPoon) says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

I agree with you, but we humans change and I believe that one day we can all change for the better. Thanks for the answer :)