mintinfo profile image 75

As an atheist have you ever read the bible?

Some would suggest that as a non believer who has read the Bible, I lack understanding. I don’t think so. I think the overall concept is genius because of its social intent to bring humanity together under an umbrella of “goodwill”. On the other hand it is flawed because it cannot contain the egos of the individual. If you have read the bible then why are you still a non believer?

JMcFarland profile image89

Elizabeth (JMcFarland) says

• mintinfo profile image

mintinfo 4 years ago

I think the most disappointing part of religion is that the idealism found in the Bible is no longer evident in reality. I hope you are at peace within. It’s not easy to shed the illusion of a god without losing some faith in humanity in general.

Billie Kelpin profile image86

Billie Kelpin says

lumen2light profile image61

lumen2light says