mintinfo profile image 80

As an atheist have you ever read the bible?

Some would suggest that as a non believer who has read the Bible, I lack understanding. I don’t think so. I think the overall concept is genius because of its social intent to bring humanity together under an umbrella of “goodwill”. On the other hand it is flawed because it cannot contain the egos of the individual. If you have read the bible then why are you still a non believer?

Billie Kelpin profile image91

Billie Kelpin says

JMcFarland profile image91

Julie McFarland (JMcFarland) says

• mintinfo profile image

mintinfo 4 years ago

I think the most disappointing part of religion is that the idealism found in the Bible is no longer evident in reality. I hope you are at peace within. It’s not easy to shed the illusion of a god without losing some faith in humanity in general.

lumen2light profile image59

lumen2light says