Have you ever been told that you were or are an answer to a prayer?

There have been a number of times when a person had been an answer to my prayer. And they never even realized it until I told them. It is amazing how God will place people in your path to answer your prayer, people you would sometime least expect.

Best Answer Alise- Evon says

graceinus 4 years ago

Alise- Evon- I enjoy hearing good reports such as this one. The book you left behind for your co-worker truely must have been a answered prayer or she would not of been so amazed. Thanks for your answer.

BlossomSB profile image91

Bronwen Scott-Branagan (BlossomSB) says

graceinus 4 years ago

BlossomSB- You have made a good point, we should also thank those who God has placed in our paths to answer our prayers. Many thanks for answering. God bless.

celafoe profile image68

charlie (celafoe) says

graceinus 4 years ago

Thanks celafoe. You are right, being the answer to a prayer should not be for the perpose of accolade. But knowing is sometimes a blessing in itself. Thanks.

I'm busy trying to keep up with all of these answers today.

cynthiaalburo0322 profile image61

Cynthia Medina Alburo (cynthiaalburo0322) says

graceinus 4 years ago

cynthiaalburo0322-It's great to be part of an answered prayer. I hope and pray the finally outcome will be positive for man and his family. Thank you.

Rayne123 says

graceinus 4 years ago

Rayne123- Many thanks for your answer. Answered prayers are always welcomed for any of us.

Many blessing.