Darksage profile image 80

What is it you live for?

We all live for something, an idea, a belief, or probably for a person or an idol. What do you live for?

chef-de-jour profile image97

Best Answer Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

This is an example of living for what you know and what you want to do in life. Sometimes we don't need to help everybody just to live, but living on what you want to do and what you live on is always the best to live. Thank your answer

connorj profile image75

John Connor (connorj) says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Thank you for that beautiful answer and amazing picture, shows a lot of who we really are. We always want to be part of this "Heaven" and it does exist, I believe that God is up there making us children of this world.

WalterPoon profile image81

Poon Poi Ming (WalterPoon) says

• Abby Campbell profile image

Abby Campbell 4 years ago

Great answer, Walter. :-)

modernalchemyst profile image96

Josephine (modernalchemyst) says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Thank you for your amazing answer. Love is great when we achieve it and we would live for it, you are one of the example why we live for love :)

rumanasaiyed profile image78

Rumana (rumanasaiyed) says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Thank you for your answer. All lives are a journey and all journeys have an end, which is for us, that end is heaven.

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Thank you for your beautiful answer. It is truly overwhelming to read such words. This is a big commitment and choice for us all, even I don't think I can handle such commitment, but you sir seem to answer it honesty. Thank you :)

Abby Campbell profile image96

Abby Campbell says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Thank you for your great answer. We always aim to make a difference in our lives and in others. I think that this is our common goal. Make more people happy in your life an thank you once again for this honest answer :)

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Being a good person is always what we wanted to be. Thank you for being honest and for the answer :)

LailaK profile image78

LailaK says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Doctors always aim to help others and to save them whenever they can. Inspiring others is the best positive mark you can leave with others. Thank you for your honest answer :)

stanwshura profile image77

stanwshura says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Thank you for that answer. I believe that living is a choice as much it is freedom. But I know that "bullshit" will never clear up, everyday will have this "bullshit" and its just up to you how to handle it. Thank you for the honest answer :)

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Family is always important and they are always needed, it is okay to live for your family, in fact I think that is a heroic deed, mam. I love my mother for her sacrifices and that she lived for me well. Thank you for your answer :)

edhan profile image60

edhan says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Thank you for that answer. In your answer I have found one of humanity's greatest achievement(if we are to achieve it) and I hope that you may help us all understand everything that there it is for humanity.