Do you understand the parables Jesus used to descibe the Kingdom of God?

Jesus Christ used many parables in His ministry to descirbe the Kingdom of God. But what I find to be odd is the fact that very few, if any churches teach anything about them or their meaning. Do you understand the parables of the Kingdom of God?

graceinus 3 years ago

manatit44- Yes, I agree. revelation behind the meaning of each of the parables that Jesus used regarding the Kingdom is or should be important to all of us. And this is the point I asking. Do we know the meanings of His parables. Thanks and blessing.

graceinus 3 years ago

JThomps42- Thank you. All of his parables of the Kingdom have meaning. What is your take on the meanings? Thanks and many blessings.