Darksage profile image 80

A quote that changed your life? And why?

"I'd rather die as hero than to live long enough to see myself become the villain"

KDeus profile image95

Best Answer Keely Deuschle (KDeus) says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Thank you for your answer. Wow, I guess you and me are pretty much the same, mam. I always want to know more, because I think that when I know more I can be more :) Thanks for the answer once again .

NornsMercy profile image97

Chace (NornsMercy) says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Thank you for your answer! Results are not possible without change and with it we must always strive our best to change.

Brinafr3sh profile image76

Brinafr3sh says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Thank you for your answer. I would look forward for more quotes from Chuck Swindoll. Thank you for giving me this idea.

angel4967 profile image60

Cindy Pierre (angel4967) says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Thank you for your answer. That is like a superhero quote, the same as mine, and wow, it does means a lot for everyone.

leilabarda profile image60

Rosa Lea Acerimo (leilabarda) says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Thank you for your answer. We can't afford to be always be the hero. That is normal. But being a hero and being a villain is always different and it will always be a choice.

AUPADHYAY profile image30

ANIL KUMAR UPADHYAY (AUPADHYAY) says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Thank you for your answer. God will truly help people who help themselves. Your quote reminds of the quote "Do your Best and God will do the rest."

Ghost32 says

• Darksage profile image

Khen Ramos (Darksage) 4 years ago

Thank you for your answer. We all need to do something in our lives. It is a do. Not a try. We must always do our best when we do something. So we must always "Make a pile of chips."