What is the best thing your faith in God has done for you?

I have heard a number of stories from people on how one's faith has changed their life. I have even seen change in people who at one time was a non- believer and was in situtations that no human being should have to go through and yet, against all odds, found the love of God.

Best Answer JThomp42 says

IDONO profile image82

IDONO says

graceinus 3 years ago

IDONO- It nice to know that we don't have to make life's choices alone. That God is with us each step of the way. Great answer and thank you

dianetrotter profile image82

G. Diane Nelson Trotter (dianetrotter) says

graceinus 3 years ago

diane- A wonderful answer. I love it. Thank you

celafoe profile image73

charlie (celafoe) says

graceinus 3 years ago

celafoe- Well said. Thanks for your answer

wheatbaybay says

graceinus 3 years ago

wheatbaybay- Life has a way of knocking us down. It's great when faith in God and our LOrd Jesus Christ gives us the strength to stand back up on our own two feet. I know what you mean. Thanks for you answer.

roselinsojan profile image59

roselinsojan says

graceinus 22 months ago

roselinsojan- I am happy for you. I hope this also means you are seeking the Kingdom of God. Blessing