How does Grace through Faith work in relation to Jesus Christ death on the cross?

The bible explains Jesus Christ took our sins when He was nailed to the cross. In doing so a new era of the New Covenant entered the world upon His death.So, is the gift of grace through faith from Jesus Christ the Son or from God the Father? or does it matter?

celafoe profile image65

Best Answer charlie (celafoe) says

C.V.Rajan profile image64

Disillusioned (C.V.Rajan) says

• BuffaloGal1960 profile image

T. Clifton (BuffaloGal1960) 4 years ago

Jesus is/was the Son of God - God incarnate. Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life" While I believe there are types of moral people who do good works, I do not believe we can create our own grace through works.

Wakerra profile image81

Wakerra says

graceinus 4 years ago

Wakerra- I am assuming you have a Holy Bible to support your answer to my question. The verses you quoted from IS NOT the Holy Bible. Also I WILL NOT allow links on answers for the purpose of supporting peoples churches. This applies to everybody.

BuffaloGal1960 profile image79

T. Clifton (BuffaloGal1960) says

graceinus 4 years ago

BuffaloGal1960- Grace is a wonderful thing. I wouldn't want to live without God's grace. It's one of the most important thing from God that we have.