To those who believe the Bible is the infallible word of God, what are your thoughts on ...

God unleashing Satan back into the world after the thousand year reign? I would love to know your thoughts as to the why. Thank you for answering.

Ms Dee profile image85

Best Answer Deidre Shelden (Ms Dee) says

Thanks, Ms. Dee, and, wow, here on your understanding of all of such! Those are certainly great points to ponder and study on further no doubt. I appreciate you taking the time to answer here. God bless, Faith Reaper

Wakerra profile image88

Wakerra says

Hi Wakerra, thank you so much for the very interesting answer here! Wow, you do make it simple. Yes, he (Satan) does do that no doubt! I appreciate you sharing your knowledge here. Thank you!

Jackie Lynnley profile image78

Jackie Lynnley says

Hi Jackie, yes, how could it not be indeed ... paradise with Christ! I never thought about those born during this time . . . wow, yes, we all do have to make such a choice and it makes sense for those born during that time too to do so. Yes Ecc.!

Sparklea profile image76

Sparklea says

Hi Sparklea, I do believe it to be true too, and so wish to understand such, but I think in those areas where it may be obscure, God may intend it to be so in order that we focus on the most important, love God and love others. Bless you always!

graceinus says

Hi graceinus, thank you so much for your insight. Yes, I have just thought of the time when I see God face-to-face to ask Him such, but wondered if anyone could provide more insight, but then when we see Him, I believe all will be understood.

Hi lone77star, thanks for the interesting answer and your personal experiences. I will agree as to love, true, agape love, being the answer to most of the world's problems of this day. Still wonder about the release of satan after 1000 year reign.

taburkett profile image59

taburkett says

Hello taburkett, thanks for answering and citing related scripture, and His word is His word, pure truth, so the why as to Satan's release must be interpreted.

Lybrah says

Hi Lybrah, It is so very hard to even imagine is it not, but it shall come to pass. Thank you for answering.

MarioBallo says

This question is addressed to those as indicated, who believe the Word of God is the infallible Word of God. Thank you.