RealityTalk profile image 59

Do you believe in psychic phenomena

Psychic phenomena (psi) is defined as telepathy, clairvoyance, psychokinesis, precognition and ESP. Related phenomena are OBE, NDE, reincarnation, haunting and poltergeist. Parapsychology is referred to by skeptics as a pseudo-science. Advocates for the legitimacy of psi claim experimental proof for the credibility of psi. I am declining to take a position one way or the other other than to remain skeptical as to the interpretations of the claimed successful experiments. What do you think? If interested, check out the book: "The Conscious Universe," by Dean Radin, PHD.

AMAZING THINKER profile image60

AMAZING THINKER says

• RealityTalk profile image

RealityTalk 4 years ago

I know what you are talking about (hands on healing), but I did not know it was referred to as Reiki Healing. I will have to research it. Question: why the hands & not some other body part? What makes the hands significant?

Ghost Hubber says