dianetrotter profile image 73

What do people think of Christ based on talking to you?

Do you show the fruits of the spirit? Do you condemn the lost souls to help. Do you fulfill the Great Commision? How do you talk to people who are not Christians.

Nicholas Fiorito profile image77

Nicholas Fiorito says

• CraftytotheCore profile image

CraftytotheCore 4 years ago

Nicholas, bless your heart! I am a Christian and I find the same to be true. It makes my heart sick to be confronted by someone who is self-serving and lacks wisdom. Phillipians 2:3 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition.

Jeff Porter profile image73

Jeff Porter says

CraftytotheCore profile image87

CraftytotheCore says

Etherealenigma profile image87

Sandra M. Urquhart (Etherealenigma) says

• dianetrotter profile image

G. Diane Nelson Trotter (dianetrotter) 4 years ago

Thank you Etherealenigma! I could use your healing touch right now. I have 2 bulging discs in lower back and pain the radiates to my sides ;- 24/7. Sometimes it is mild and sometimes it is excruciating.

Disappearinghead profile image84

Disappearinghead says

• dianetrotter profile image

Disappearing, I understand what you are saying; however, I am responsible to God and myself so I'd like for there not to be two idiots in the exchange. As far as it concerns me, I want to be patient, kind, loving, peaceful, and humble.

Deepes Mind says