RealityTalk profile image 60

Have you seen Bill Maher's movie Religulous

I have watched The Ten Commandments, the Robe, The Passion of the Christ and many more religious movies despite my being a realist (Atheist). So, I challenge the religious to watch the movie Religulous if you have not already. After you watch the movie, tell me where Bill Maher has gone wrong in his assessment of religion and its place in the world.

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 4 years ago

I thank you for the references to 3 movies, as well as RT for bringing my attention to Bill's movie. I most definitely will see to it that I watch all 4 of them! Appreciate it!

JMcFarland profile image89

Julie McFarland (JMcFarland) says

Say Yes To Life profile image81

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• RealityTalk profile image

RealityTalk 4 years ago

You can ask me anything. Bill Maher comes off strong, so u may not want to watch. But BM asks the questions & pts. out the obvious no one wants to answer. I think u should believe in you & everything else will work itself out. Best to u alway