celafoe profile image 74

How can Satan be a Fallen Angel in light of these Scriptures?

Because NO scripture can contradict another, please tell me how the church system can justify teaching that satan is a fallen angel . 1 John 3:8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. Col 1:16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him 2 Peter 2:4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment

KenDeanAgudo profile image74

Kenneth C Agudo (KenDeanAgudo) says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 3 years ago

He was never an angel

Prov 16:4 The Lord has made all for Himself,Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.

Isa 54:1616 "Behold, I have created the blacksmithWho blows the coals in the fire,or his work;And I have created the spoiler to destroy.

Michael-Milec profile image60

Michael-Milec says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 3 years ago

yes Michael I never do a study without knowing the original language meaning of the scriptures used. and that context is correct. Sometimes context is a chapter or more, tho I may only use a few verses

BuffaloGal1960 profile image84

T. Clifton (BuffaloGal1960) says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 3 years ago

you have clearly drunk the kool aid. all scriptures were used in context

if you understood scripture you would know Lucifer was the king of babylon Nebudknezzar. as it says in IS 14:4-- satan present in Gen but was not satan til isiaah hmmm wrong!

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 3 years ago

JT read my hub" where did satan come from" for detailed study

then I will answer any questions you have. ok

thanks, charlie

LoisRyan13903 profile image76

LoisRyan13903 says

• LoisRyan13903 profile image

LoisRyan13903 3 years ago

Interesting Dashing I can write a hub about those. As for me, since I am a Christian I follow New Testament Law. And celeafoe I reread his answer and still say it has a lot to do with the question. Still it was a good ques I was grumpy yesterday

Rayne123 says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 3 years ago

correct translation OT:7523 ratsach (raw-tsakh'); a primitive root; properly, to dash in pieces, i.e. kill (a human being), especially to murder: as all opinions are useless , we need to have scriptural truth on anything we believe.

chevyssbowtie says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 3 years ago

He is not a fakken angel, he was in the garden. They angels that fell are BOUND UNTIL JUDGEMENT. Is. is about Nebuchadnezzar and EZ. is not about satan you have surely drunk the kool aid Satan was in the garden before IS or EZ. Rev is not yet

taburkett profile image61

taburkett says

• myefforts profile image

Asif (myefforts) 3 years ago

Yes, that's right. Not only in Christianity, but in all Scriptures, when things are quoted out of context, the resulting conclusion does not lead to truth.