Rodric29 profile image 81

What steps can you take to stay close to God when you are having conflict with your church leaders?

Currently I had and issue where my leader at church offended my family and we are trying to reconcile. We know the leader is a man of God, but our feelings are hurt. How can we handle it without letting the devil make it into something bigger?

Disappearinghead profile image83

Disappearinghead says

Darrell Roberts profile image75

Darrell Roberts says

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 4 years ago

You are right you do not need to go to church to have a relationship with God. The reason we should go to church is to build ties with like minds and a community that truly love and support one another.

celafoe profile image68

charlie (celafoe) says

• celafoe profile image

charlie (celafoe) 4 years ago

I forgot, you are a mormon so this probably will not work for you. It is the CHristian way of resolving conflict.

christiananrkist says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 4 years ago

The issue is I am not sure how to broach the subject. Every time I meet with him I get intimidated I must admit. I agree with what he says to us but not how he goes about saying it or doing it. It just seems insensitive.

Sri T profile image81

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

passingtheword 4 years ago

I am very curious on what they said. I am thinking it is about your race. email me if you can.

If it is I can show you in the Word of God (The Bible) that he is full of crap and not from God... let me know and Ill show you....