Rodric29 profile image 81

When people say, "As long as you need help, I will help" do they really mean it?

I was told by a person that I could go to them for help as long as I needed it after I expressed a concern that I was being a burden. I did not want to be a burden. When that person said that I could get their help for as long as I needed I believed that person. Now that person is wondering why I still need help. Does it mean I will help you until I get tire of helping? That is what seems to be the cause.

DDE profile image57

Devika Primić (DDE) says

jenniferlynn78 profile image61

jenniferlynn78 says

• Rodric29 profile image

Rodric Johnson (Rodric29) 3 years ago

I love this answer. What if the person does not think you are doing enough to help yourself and they really don't know the entire situation?

AUPADHYAY profile image8

ANIL KUMAR UPADHYAY (AUPADHYAY) says

thomasczech profile image55

thomasczech says