Darrell Roberts profile image 79

What do you think about aliens jump starting civilizations in the ancient past?

Do you think it is possible that extra-terrestrials assisted humanity in the ancient past. I have been watching shows on ancient aliens and some of what the researchers claim does make a lot of sense. For example many of the ancient cultures have structures that are man made, but we would have a hard time making them today even with our modern technology. Ex the pyramids of Egypt and other pyramids around the world.

richardbrown81 profile image87

Richard Brown (richardbrown81) says

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 3 years ago

From looking at the research, I would say that to think that it is plausible to think that the possibility of other world help may have helped our ancestors. There has also been many reports of such sightings o"UFOs".

Sri T profile image79

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 3 years ago

I do understand that there are such people. I am just curious to know how thousands of years ago 70 ton stone block were being moved miles away and then stacked together with such precision. Our best modern day thinkers do not know for certain.

Veroniquebee profile image80

Veroniquebee says

• Darrell Roberts profile image

Darrell Roberts 3 years ago

Thank you for your answer. I would just say anything is possible.

Mike Marks profile image80

Mike Marks says

KenDeanAgudo profile image74

Kenneth C Agudo (KenDeanAgudo) says

Justsilvie says