Michele Travis profile image 66

Why was I asked to edit a hub in order for it to be featured?

I wrote a hub. The editors sent me the email telling me to edit it and then it would be featured. This. I edited it, received the same email. Edited it again. Then it was featured for about 20 minutes. After that, it was gone! It was on the second page of Religion. But, only for 20 minutes. What did I do wrong?

janshares profile image89

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• Michele Travis profile image

Michele Travis 3 years ago

Thank you, I appreciate your answer very much. I just don't understand why it was featured for a very short time.

graceinus says

• Michele Travis profile image

Michele Travis 3 years ago

I have had hubs that have been put on the featured pages. But, a few of them need to be improvement. This one I received 3 emails. I edited it 3 times It was featured only for 20 minutes. I am not kidding. Why was it taken off?

moronkee profile image79

Moronke Odugbesan (moronkee) says

• r-o-y profile image

r-o-y 3 years ago

I've had more than a few hubs that were feaured and than later removed because they now decides they are not up to their standards. Its becoming very confusing!

I've had more than a few hubs that were feaured and than later removed because they now d

Shyron E Shenko profile image86

Shyron E Shenko says

• Michele Travis profile image

Michele Travis 3 years ago

You are right. A few people let me know that. Guess that will let me know what to ask next. How do people know what moderators know what topic people like. But to be honest. I don't write to get paid, I just write what I want to write.

AMAZING THINKER profile image61

AMAZING THINKER says

Larry Wall says

• Michele Travis profile image

Michele Travis 3 years ago

I agree with you. Maybe they just didn't like it. Oh well.

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 3 years ago

I am pretty confident that programs run the first go around. But HP has some folks who do actually reviewing. I would assume by a red flag or random of about 10% and probably both. And there real job is to make sure the machine is working right. BUT!