The worst attributes of Virgo are:
(1) Being a martyr-Virgos love to serve others; however, there are some Virgos who love to be put upon by others to the detriment of their own well being
(2) Being hesitant to voice his/her own needs- Virgos take being the nice person to the ultimate level. They believe that it is vulgar, even self-aggrandizing to state what they need. They contend that others should KNOW what the former wants. They also feel that their deeds, labor, & works should speak for themselves.
(3) Being that wet blanket. Virgos know how to put the damper on things. They are quite fond of saying what is impossible & can't be done. They are of the school that if no one else is doing it, YOU would be foolish to go on an untried endeavor. In essence, if no one else is doing it, you had better not do it either.
(4) Nag, nag, nag. Virgos love to nag others especially if they are unfulfilled themselves. The unhappier .....THEY ARE, the MORE THEY NAG. This nagging makes up for the unhappiness they feel inside.
(5) Passive-aggressive. Virgos can be passive-aggressive. Since it is uncivil to express one's feelings &/or disappointments, Virgos have a more covert way to let their displeasure be known. They aren't above using manipulation or guilt to let others know how UNAPPRECIATED they are......
(6) Critical to a "T". Virgos are seldom satisfied. They MUST find something.....WRONG whether in life, a job, with a husband, significant other, child, friend, or what have you. They will always find something negative about that person & MAGNIFY it. They love to find THAT NEGATIVE w/n the human & natural sphere to....MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL OH SO SUPERIOR.....
(7) Having a holier than thou attitude. Virgos feel that they well.....AREN'T.....WRONG. They believe that they are the most perfect species on this earth. They feel that it is their job to correct others. In fact, they GLOAT in this. They maintain that no one does it as good, know more, & are efficient/proficient as they are. This attitude can become tiresome & be quite off-putting to others.
(8) Rule-oriented. Virgos love their rules. In fact, they THRIVE on rules. Without rules, Virgos usually falter.............
(9) Obsessive-compulsive. Virgos are known for their obsessive compulsiveness. Need I say more- does Felix Unger come to mind. In fact, Virgos make Felix Unger look like a slob.
(10) Tactless. Virgos say what it on their minds even if feelings are hurt. Well too bad..