Edwinoel Tanglao profile image 83

Do you believe that you have a spirit that can better understand God's existence and presence?

We usually judge and try to understand things with our mind, the human mind or human intelligence which dies with the flesh. How about the spirit that we cannot see with our eyes?

• Edwinoel Tanglao profile image

Edwinoel Tanglao 3 years ago

Amen, Lone77star. Blessings to you in your selflessness. My spirit grieves with my body in may care for others as I pray too that they may be enlightened in the Light of the world, in Christ Jesus.

Rayne123 says

• Edwinoel Tanglao profile image

Edwinoel Tanglao 3 years ago

Amen Rayne123. Many times I can feel my spirit able to feel God's presence, so with my late Mom's and Dad's presence. Nonsense for some, but it's my spirit that tells me so, by faith, and I feel happy being able to connect. Goose bumps ha ha.