Is Love the source of Courage?

When I was a young kid I had asked my Dad where does a courage come from. He look at me a said, " It comes from love. It was only years later I heard this quote from him; " In the absence of love, courage is impossible." Do you think it's true?

CreeViking profile image89

Robin Olsen (CreeViking) says

graceinus 3 years ago

CreeViking- The bond between soldiers in battle can be very strong. This may explain why one would risk his/her life for others. Thank you for your answer.

CraftytotheCore profile image98

CraftytotheCore says

graceinus 3 years ago

CraftytotheCore- I would guess that determination would have to be a part of it. Thank you.

graceinus 3 years ago

Thank you for your answer.

Say Yes To Life profile image86

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

graceinus 3 years ago

Say Yes To Life- Thank you for your answer. Be careful with skateboarding and I wish you the best.

C.V.Rajan profile image66

Disillusioned (C.V.Rajan) says

graceinus 3 years ago

C.V. Rajan- In may opinion if a man propose to a woman then it means he should love her enough that he would be willing to die for her. It sounds to me like there are many young men out there who are not willing to go that far. That's my opinion.

Rayne123 says

graceinus 3 years ago

Rayne123- Of all the emotions we have I do believe love is the strongest of all of them. I do think love has a influence on the others. Many thanks for your answer.