Harishprasad profile image 82

Is a true religion meant to discard all differences be they are of faith, colour,race,nationality ?

This is just a thought and with utmost respect to all adherents of whatever faiths, it is my humble request that almost every religion of the world has undergone changes for the betterment of human lives. Keeping this in mind, we must practise our religion in a way that no human beings alien to our faith should feel antagonized. Also, we must also refrain from asserting our faith as the supreme and above all other faiths. Since every other adherent is also on the same journey though from a different route, we must give all respect to him and his sacred faith. As humans, all are equal to God.

Say Yes To Life profile image81

Best Answer Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• Harishprasad profile image

Harish Mamgain (Harishprasad) 4 years ago

So Godly is your response that I have no words to speak. I just love it being so rich of real essence. God bless you, dear and thanks.

Tusitala Tom profile image63

Tom Ware (Tusitala Tom) says

• Harishprasad profile image

Thanks, Tusitala Tom for presenting such an elaborative and reflective response. Especially I liked the parable of"' car running into another'' that was just like the parables Christ the great used to illustrate before the masses.

Nadine May profile image63

Nadine May says

• Harishprasad profile image

Nadine, you are right. When a person attains perfection, he does not speak about a religion. It is a fact that most of the enlightened beings abstain from sticking to religion in a narrow sense in which we the ignorant dwell and make a fuss about it.

Rebecca Furtado profile image73

Rebecca Furtado says

• Harishprasad profile image

Thanks, Rebecca. Your view is all right. What I want to convey is why religions can not co-exist with a greater tolerance,mutual reciprocity and respect instead of asserting supermacy over one another ? This much I have to say. Thanks for your reply.