Harishprasad profile image 83

Is kingdom of God is akin to insight ? An insight to know the real essence of God.

Great seers like Christ uttered divine words meaning of that is not easy to decipher. Being a lover of Christ's magical words, I am always curious to fathom the real meaning of them. Some of the sayings of Christ is in parables that are also difficult to comprehend , I am equally curious to know their meaning.I think kingdom of God is present in every person having learnt the real essence very well. Only such an insightful person and not a person babbling "Christ,Christ....save me "can be able to know Christ's words that have subtleness behind them,very mysterious words, indeed !

C.V.Rajan profile image77

Best Answer Disillusioned (C.V.Rajan) says

christiananrkist says

• Harishprasad profile image

Harish Mamgain (Harishprasad) 4 years ago

Christiananrkist, a good suggestion you gave to me. I will again delve into all about Christ, the great in the light of your suggestion. Thanks a lot.