MissMelissaK profile image 87

Since Roe vs. Wade, there have been more than 55 million abortions in America. Does anyone care?

How do you personally feel about this number? They say 86% of abortions today are done out of CONVENIENCE. Isn't the number sobering when you think of all the lives lost? This year marked the 40th year since that decision. "Women who have had an abortion have an 81 percent higher risk of subsequent mental health problems compared to women who have not had an abortion. "Women with a history of abortion have higher rates of anxiety, depression, alcohol use/misuse, marijuana use, and suicidal behavior, compared to those who have not had an abortion." Are we in the last days?

aliasis profile image95

aliasis says

CalebSparks 3 years ago

Thanks for your take, aliasis. I must say, you mentioned that abortions will continue...this is true to some extent. However, abortion as whole would decrease if it was suddenly more difficult to find someone to do it.

getitrite profile image81

getitrite says

• MissMelissaK profile image

MissMelissaK 3 years ago

Murder is never the answer. God is NOT AN ANCIENT Fairytale. God is real and alive and he's in control of everything. You can't prove he is a fairy tale. That is a lie from Satan. Tell God to his face it's absurd. He created you.

Mr. Happy profile image83

Mr. Happy says

• MissMelissaK profile image

MissMelissaK 3 years ago

Well, I for one was told by my own father "I never wanted you, it was your mother's idea." I am the youngest of seven. It hurts to know my father did not want me BUT my father in heaven wants me and loves me and I in turn love and adore him.

suzettenaples profile image90

Suzette Walker suzettetaos (suzettenaples) says

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 3 years ago

THANK YOU, a thousand applauses to you.

krillco profile image93

William E Krill Jr (krillco) says

• MissMelissaK profile image

MissMelissaK 3 years ago

Well said. We are not to worry about the last days, eventhough things seem a little crazy in the world right now. I for one TRUST God and when he decides it's over, then we will all know it's over. Amen.

Kathleen Cochran profile image86

Kathleen Cochran says

CalebSparks 3 years ago

The difference between say using a condom or IUD and abortion is life. Abortion takes place AFTER human life has been created. That is a strawman argument.

WiccanSage profile image95

Mackenzie Sage Wright (WiccanSage) says

• gmwilliams profile image

Totally agree with your sharp analysis of the matter at hand.Yes, abortion should be accessible. Also, in order for the amount of abortions to be decreased, there must be more comprehensive contraceptive education for all involved.

• aliasis profile image

aliasis 3 years ago

WELL SAID. I've found that the majority of the "pro-life" crowd also doesn't seem to want to fund programs for children, schools, single parents, and low-income families. Let women make their own decisions - it's hard enough for them as it is!

IDONO profile image82

IDONO says

• MissMelissaK profile image

MissMelissaK 3 years ago

I do not have all the answers. I agree that we should pray for these people. The greatest commandment is to love. As much as I hate the murder of innocent children, I cannot control the actions of other people. I will pray for them.

ologsinquito profile image93

ologsinquito says

The Stages Of ME profile image81

The Stages Of ME says

• MissMelissaK profile image

MissMelissaK 3 years ago

Amen. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I believe those babies are in heaven too.

tsadjatko profile image90

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

• MissMelissaK profile image

MissMelissaK 3 years ago

Wow! What you said was pretty powerful and honest. There are many men who USE women like sexual ashtrays and ask them to get rid of the baby, especially if they were just USING the mother. This is unfortunate and true.

• MissMelissaK profile image

MissMelissaK 3 years ago

Many in our country sadly have rejected and dismissed God and more and more people see him as nothing but a fairy tale. Remember, GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED. Our country will be in for a rude awakening if it keeps this up FROM GOD HIMSELF!

6 answers hidden due to negative feedback. Show