angelicwarriors profile image 67

How many of the apostles with Jesus were age 20 years and older??

As I learn the customs of the times when Jesus walked the face of the earth, am learning that applying what we are taught today may not always apply... No matter what your answer do you have Biblical references to support your answer...

LastRoseofSummer2 profile image90

LastRoseofSummer2 says

• angelicwarriors profile image

John Chartier (angelicwarriors) 3 years ago

appreciate the well thought out answer, I have a thought but I am kind of holding off so that I can get more answers, my theory is nothing more then a theory and is by no way proven...

angelicwarriors profile image67

John Chartier (angelicwarriors) says

Rayne123 says

• angelicwarriors profile image

I know most are portrayed as older but none were over 30, the answer lies in understanding the 613 laws in the old testament and using them in facts we have in the new one... I am not an expert, by far

celafoe profile image73

charlie (celafoe) says

• angelicwarriors profile image

actually it is answered in scripture, or so I feel it is... I will give you a hint, temple tax and who must pay it...