Harishprasad profile image 83

Have you called God in distress and found redemption ?

A few incidents occurred in my life that I was helpless what to do in such peculiar difficult situations. In such tough circumstances, I saw no humans capable to redress my grief and pain and with my innermost feeling, I remembered God and all my hardships and troubles vanished. Though sceptics may attribute it to mere coincidence, it retained my faith in God as impeccable as it could be. What is your intake about all this ?

Sri T profile image80

Best Answer Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

• Harishprasad profile image

Harish Mamgain (Harishprasad) 4 years ago

Sri T, it is very true whatever you have mentioned in your response here. My friend, it is certain that when all roads are closed for you and you call God in right earnest with full faith, you are rescued and there is no doubt about it. Thanks a lot

Meo Antolin profile image84

Romeo Antolin (Meo Antolin) says

• Harishprasad profile image

Meo Antolin, though those incidents cemented my belief in God, my perception about God has also changed radically and I assume Love as the greatest virtue and we all should love God and all. I pray for you from the bottom of my heart. Thanks a lot.

prayerpower profile image85

Prayer Power (prayerpower) says

• Harishprasad profile image

It feels so nice that I am not alone and so many guys are out there who experience God in such a way. Thanks for response and God bless you,prayerpower.

lupine profile image77

lupine says