jemuelO profile image 84

Where do you get the strength to move on after life's challenges and difficulties?

The horrible calamity that struck the Philippines have brought so many problems, desperation and loneliness. Thousands of people have died (according to the news) due to the super typhoon, and others have lost their hope to live a happy life. I know that getting into this situation is not good at all. I hope your answers will inspire those people who are affected by the calamity. That they will stand up and face the world once again with high hopes and positivity.

ChitrangadaSharan profile image83

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says

• jemuelO profile image

Jemuel (jemuelO) 3 years ago

Their life can never be the same, and lost lives can never be found again. I just hope that the survivors can find some relief, even in the slightest way. Millions of people around the world are helping and praying for them in these trying times.

Mabalani profile image82

Thami Mqota (Mabalani) says

• jemuelO profile image

Jemuel (jemuelO) 3 years ago

Yes, I do hope they will find the hope, comfort and relief in this unfortunate situation.

Sri T profile image80

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

• jemuelO profile image

Jemuel (jemuelO) 3 years ago

I like your perspective on this Sri T. Thanks for sharing!

CraftytotheCore profile image86

CraftytotheCore says

• jemuelO profile image

Jemuel (jemuelO) 3 years ago

Thanks for that very uplifting answer CraftytotheCore! I know it will be difficult for them to move on now, but time will come when they start to accept everything and start to go on with their lives. I admire the resilience of the Filipino people.

MsDora profile image92

Dora Isaac Weithers (MsDora) says

• jemuelO profile image

Jemuel (jemuelO) 3 years ago

I agree with you MsDora, we are here for a purpose... and we must live with it. Thank you for sharing.

fbesares2 says

• jemuelO profile image

Jemuel (jemuelO) 3 years ago

Yes, you are right fbesares2. This calamity has united not only the Filipinos, but the whole world as well. We showed the heroism in us, by helping the people affected by the typhoon to get up on their knees and provide a hope for them. Thank you.