As a christian why do you believe the Holy Bible is true?

Many of us believe the bible is the inspired word of God. What makes the bible believable to many of us? Why does God want us to know our past and future?

PlanksandNails profile image89

Best Answer PlanksandNails says

graceinus 3 years ago

PandN- Thank you for a very informative answer. There are a number of sources outside the bible that support many of the historical facts contained within the bible. Thank you for mentioning these sources. Blessing to you.

graceinus 3 years ago

lone77star- I truely believe there are many who seek truth. For those who seek truth in God's word they will find it. All truth is within the Kingdom of God. Thank you for your answer.

BooksGalore profile image94

BooksGalore says

CalebSparks 3 years ago

Just something to think on: All your proof for the Bible being true is INTERNAL evidence. That's like me writing a book about me being an astronaut and affirming the fact from MY OWN book alone. At the end of the day, it requires faith to be accepted

jstfishinman profile image78

Bill Akers (jstfishinman) says

graceinus 3 years ago

jstfishhinman- While my opinion of the history of God's chruch may be different, I do agree with the rest of your answer. Thank you very much for your answer.

graceinus 2 years ago

Eric- Thanks for your answer. I have to agree with you, I feel the same way. Again thanks and blessings to you.

wba108@yahoo.com profile image82

wba108@yahoo.com says

graceinus 3 years ago

wba108@yahoo.com- Thank you for your comment. and many blessings.

Perspycacious profile image77

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) says

graceinus 2 years ago

Perspycacious- Thank you for your answer. I believe your "correcttly preserved scirpture is a very important point. Again thank.

CalebSparks says

graceinus 3 years ago

Caleb Sparks-I very much agree. Thank you for your answer.

cuttler profile image61

Cuttler says

graceinus 3 years ago

cuttler- thank you very much for your answer. God bless.