mywrites profile image 59

What impact can black magic have on the victim?Isn't the doer punished by the God to hurt others?

Mr. Happy profile image83

Mr. Happy says

Larry Wall 4 years ago

Black magic is used to create fear, doubt and concern. People can be mislead in lots of ways, promises of riches, promise of eternal youth and the fear of black magic. None of the above are real--they only create the illusion of reality for some.

mywrites profile image59

mywrites says

• Mr. Happy profile image

Mr. Happy 4 years ago

I only speak from experience. My grandmother was a Seer who practice Sorcery and I do too. Illusion is our entire three dimensional perspective but that would be another topic of discussion. All the best.

May Wakan Tanka guide your path!

Larry Wall says

• Mr. Happy profile image

Mr. Happy 4 years ago

I beg to differ Amigo. How much research have You done on black magic? I know You are well versed in governmental issues, the oil industry and such things but real magic (not the entertainment type) ...