Do you believe you have ever witnessed a true miracle in your lifetime?

If you believe you have seen a true miracle in your lifetime, would you mind sharing of that experience? Or if you believe it was some type of divine intervention, that would be along the same lines as a miracle. Thank you for answering.

grand old lady profile image91

Mona Sabalones Gonzalez (grand old lady) says

Awesome, grand old lady, thank you for sharing your powerful testimony. Yes, life is a miracle! Blessings, Faith Reaper

drmiddlebrook profile image92

Sallie B Middlebrook PhD (drmiddlebrook) says

Wow, drmiddlebrook, I had the same experience in 2012 on the Veterans'Day holiday and my car did three 380s across three lanes of Interstate on my way to see my dying mother. I felt the presence of angels and I had not one scratch on me or my car!

teaches12345 profile image93

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

Wow, teaches, that certainly qualifies as a miracle! That is how it happened when I had breast cancer too. It was there and then it was gone. I love it when God baffles the doctors. So glad you are here to tell about it. Blessings, Faith Reaper

sallieannluvslife profile image84

sallieannluvslife says

Hi sallieannluvslife, wow, that is awesome indeed! I understand completely about knowing without a shadow of a doubt it was God's hand! God bless you, Faith Reaper

marcoujor profile image84

Maria Jordan (marcoujor) says

I believe so too, Dear Maria, without a doubt and your story is a powerful one. I was humbled and thrilled that I was asked to share my story too that I mentioned in a comment above in that same first volume. Oh, that would be exciting! Hugs

Lol, that would certainly count as a miracle indeed. Thank you for sharing. Blessings to you, Faith Reaper

tlmcgaa70 profile image68

tlmcgaa70 says

That is amazing and thank you for sharing. I am a firm believer in such too and it is divine intervention no doubt! God bless you

Rayne123 says

Hi Dear Laurie, Yes, I do remember your miracle story and I do have a few myself without a doubt. I love hearing about others' miracles in their lives too. Blessings, Faith Reaper