Keith Risden profile image 48

Is tithing a command from God and can we be reject by God for stealing is Tithe?

1Co 9:14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel,

Sri T profile image81

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

• Keith Risden profile image

Uncle Barry (Keith Risden) 3 years ago

I wonder why this was done in old Testament time and God said you have robbed him....I think God take His Church personal remember what he said to Saul in Act:9:4..., Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? Is was the Church Saul was trying to kill out

celafoe profile image74

charlie (celafoe) says

• Keith Risden profile image

Uncle Barry (Keith Risden) 3 years ago

To celafoe: it is evident that you have not done much research, Melchisedec was not a Levite and he receive tithe and even the levi priest that received tithe pay tithe to the high priest so tithing involved more than just to take support the Levites