Lee Lee 513 profile image 60

Does anyone else believe in animal possession?

My dog seemed like two different animals at times. She would be this submissive dog and friendly. She would in the next few minutes act like she was going to take you're arm off over weird things like once it was the pony tali holder, I just took out of my hair. I started touching her with our Bible because they say that when possessed, they can't stand anything religious. Jesus cast legion into pigs. I'm not sure about animals possession but she was not right.

smartknowledge profile image87

smartknowledge says

deecoleworld profile image84

deecoleworld says

• Lee Lee 513 profile image

Schandee Decker (Lee Lee 513) 3 years ago

There was a dark entity problem in my old house, the house was over 100 years old and there was a endless pit in the back yard.

Faithful Daughter profile image85

Evi Lopez (Faithful Daughter) says

Lee Lee 513 profile image60

Schandee Decker (Lee Lee 513) says

• Faithful Daughter profile image

Evi Lopez (Faithful Daughter) 3 years ago

I'm sorry that the dog was put down, but I'm confused. Was the dog already dead when you posted this? Your question was of animal possession. You didn't say she was biting. Did you put her down because of fear of possession or of aggressiveness?