Jackie Lynnley profile image 79

Why were the angel Michael and devil satan fighting over the body of Moses whom God Himself buried?

Jude 9 tells us about this but not the reason. Why do you think satan wanted Moses body?

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

Yes I have been told Moses might be one of the two, I had never considered that since he would have to die twice but it is a possibility. I listened to that guy some more today you mentioned and it was very interesting. Bible is full of good books!

CMerritt profile image77

Chris Merritt (CMerritt) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

That is a good point but I just wonder why satan wanted Moses' body. One person suggested to make a shrine or statue so people would worship it which of course would be so wrong, but I just don't buy that.

PhoenixV profile image80

PhoenixV says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

Yes, that was interesting although it doesn't say why and I have wondered before if there were not hunts that Michael in Jesus but he wouldn't have to say the Lord rebuke you if so. Thank you, I enjoyed reading it.