mgeorge1050 profile image 77

Was the New Testament invented by Romans to control the Masses?

Joesph Atwill claims that a large part of Christianity was fabricated by Roman leaders in an effort to control the masses. I was shocked when I read this, and I would like to know what others think.

Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Best Answer Banned cause of pissants promisem and deantraylor (Dont Taze Me Bro) says

• mgeorge1050 profile image

Alan (mgeorge1050) 3 years ago

My questions are not requests for you to ramble on and on in various attempts to dissect and debunk their meaning. I am trying to chat about various topics with friends, and you are that know it all dick who longs for a nemesis. I am off religion.

Attikos profile image80

Attikos says

mgeorge1050 profile image77

Alan (mgeorge1050) says

• Dont Taze Me Bro profile image

Banned cause of pissants promisem and deantraylor (Dont Taze Me Bro) 3 years ago

I havegiven more information to you on your questions than I care to waste on anyone with your mentality of misrepresenting what I say & then resorting to name calling and insincerity only to have you delete what I post becauseit reveals who youa