ChristinS profile image 93

What does it mean when you have a dream where only one color is vivid and everything is that color?

I had the most interesting dream. I turned into this neighborhood and it was stunning, houses where beautiful and all of them were different shades of blue with white trim and in the center of the neighborhood was a celebration, with a pretty woman with red hair (the only thing not blue) and she was singing and although the lyrics were sad, I was so happy listening to her sing - totally mesmerized. Woke up feeling amazing - Strange? what does all the vivid blue mean?

JayeWisdom profile image93

Jaye Denman (JayeWisdom) says

LaughingRain profile image81

Alysia McAlister (LaughingRain) says

Deborah Sexton says