Is the woman described in Revelation Ch 12 the church?

I don't believe this doctrine has been well thought out amoung many chirstians who claim the woman in Rev. 12 is the church. If so, allow me to ask this question. As describede in Rev 12 the woman (Church) bore a male child to rule all nations. So how is it the woman who is the church bore a child (Christ) and then the church becomes the BRIDE of Christ? Tell me how that is suppose to work?

PlanksandNails profile image89

PlanksandNails says

graceinus 3 years ago

PandN- Thanks. From the beginning of children Israel they were a Kingdom as states in Exodus 19:6. Israel was never a church. And we must not forget the dragon too is a kingdom. Note Rev.13:3 dragon gave his throne to the beast. (Have more to write)

SabrinaSnicket profile image61

Sabrina Snicket (SabrinaSnicket) says

graceinus 3 years ago

SabrinaSnickel- Would you please show me where Revelation STATES that the woman symbolizes the church. In my thousands of hours of indepth study of the book of Revelation I have never seen it. I must have misssed it somewhere. Thank you.