Have you ever seen a ghost?

What was the experience like? Did it tell you something? Or show you something? I once saw a ghost that was in the shape of a small white fluffy dog. I must had been 6 or 7 years old. I tried to catch it but it would move so fast. It had no paws just float on the air a couple of inches from the floor. Once chased into a room where it would be trapped it would just disappear. It never made any noises and never truly understood why it show itself. I still think about it till this days.

Jesusvu 3 years ago

That's spooky and interesting that ghost was able to make noises for you. The one I saw was shy and made no noises.

Kara Moon profile image61

Kara Moon says

tehgyb profile image79

Don Colfax (tehgyb) says

luvtoowrite profile image43

Luvtoo Write (luvtoowrite) says

Jesusvu 3 years ago

Has anyone seen the boy after that? Similar thing with the dog I saw was in my grandparents house. Several people have seen it even my parents. After a couple of years it stop appearing. It makes me wonder whats really out there in the world.