THarman7 profile image 60

Do you think any kind of afterlife exists?

dailytop10 profile image93

dailytop10 says

chef-de-jour profile image98

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• THarman7 profile image

Terry Harman (THarman7) 3 years ago

My question Chef, would be where does our soul decend to after the physical body goes back to the earth? Do you think we reincarnate?

Thank you for the comment!

karthikkash profile image90

Karthik Kashyap (karthikkash) says

Diana Lee profile image83

Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• THarman7 profile image

Terry Harman (THarman7) 3 years ago

My theory on this Diana lee is our bodies are just a shell for our souls to exist in the physical world. Once this shell becomes too old and weak or sick the soul leaves and goes on to another body to reincarnate its self. Thank you for the comment!

• THarman7 profile image

Terry Harman (THarman7) 3 years ago

Thank you for the comment tsmog! I believe that afterlife does exist. Have you ever pondered the thought of after the physical body dies where does the soul go? I believe the soul can reincarnate and begin again. But thats just my theory.

Bk42author profile image80

Brenda Thornlow (Bk42author) says

• THarman7 profile image

Terry Harman (THarman7) 3 years ago

I too believe we live many lives. My perception of this is, the physical body is just a shell for our soul to have the ability to participate in the physical world. Thank you Bk42author for the comment!

amiebutchko profile image86

Amie Butchko (amiebutchko) says

• THarman7 profile image

Terry Harman (THarman7) 3 years ago

I too am a big fan of the Long Island Medium and have experianced my own spritual awakening over the years. Thank you for the great comment!

IDONO profile image79

IDONO says

• THarman7 profile image

Terry Harman (THarman7) 3 years ago

This is difficult subject to wrap your mind around! I believe the body is a shell and the soul is the real living being when the shell gets old and tired or sick the soul has to leave and go on. Thank you for the comment!

Sri T profile image80

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

• THarman7 profile image

Terry Harman (THarman7) 3 years ago

Very true Sri T! We will never know until we get there. Thank you for the comment!

Edward J. Palumbo profile image87

Ed Palumbo (Edward J. Palumbo) says

• THarman7 profile image

Terry Harman (THarman7) 3 years ago

Certainly afterlife is a mystery, and we won't know until we get there. Thank you for the great comment Edward!

AC DELUXE profile image61

Anthony (AC DELUXE) says

• THarman7 profile image

Terry Harman (THarman7) 3 years ago

Great comment ! Thank you AC DELUX!

raymondphilippe profile image85

Raymond Philippe (raymondphilippe) says

• THarman7 profile image

Terry Harman (THarman7) 3 years ago

Interesting comment. And yes the physical body dies once the soul leaves it because the body no long can serve the soul as it has grown weak and some even sick. So where do you believe the soul goes? Thank you for the comment!

majid123 profile image60

majid123 says

Dont Taze Me Bro profile image61

Banned cause of pissants promisem and deantraylor (Dont Taze Me Bro) says

Dave36 3 years ago

It's the same for everyone else buddy, everyone has to think about it themselves (like you used to), before they don't ask that particular question any more...I asked it for years before i realized, so it's not a waste of time & energy.

Deborah Sexton says

• THarman7 profile image

Terry Harman (THarman7) 3 years ago

Thank you for this awesome comment I too have had communication with the ones who have crossed over. They seem to like to let me know when some one is about to cross happens every time!

Dave36 says

• THarman7 profile image

Terry Harman (THarman7) 3 years ago

Very interesting perception Dave! I believe that you may of hit the nail on the head at least in my beliefs anyway. There are many different ways to perceive afterlife and I guess we will never know until we get there. Thanks for your comment!