Shamila Benson profile image 59

Why is that when we need something the most, it just seems to completely disappear?

I have seen this happening so much that I now consider it a scenario in every possible move I make. Whether it be money or support from a loved one, they just don;'t come up during the time when we need them the most. Sometimes they do but most of the time they don't. I'm wondering where does the fault lie? Is it our failure which brings it upon us or is it that are life completely depends on our fate & we are out of luck at that time.

Dave36 3 years ago

Hey Christin S that's great advice, & i just wanted to let you know..That when i started writing mine your post wasn't on here, that's why i didn't mention anything about what you said.

Shamila Benson profile image59

Shamila Benson says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 3 years ago

Can you seek some professional counseling? It sounds like you could benefit by learning some coping skills and new life skills. There's no shame in seeking professional guidance.

xanderblu profile image62

xanderblu says

Dave36 says