If you love serving in ministries, in which type(s) of ministries do you love serving?

There are so many wonderful ministries one can serve in to help others, i.e., helping the homeless, abused or battered women, the elderly, children's ministries ... and so on. The opportunities are endless for one to serve. If you do serve, in which types of ministries do you love serving? Thank you for answering.

CraftytotheCore profile image87

CraftytotheCore says

Hi Crafty! Ministries that fall under Matthew 25:35-40 are awesome and where my heart is to serve too. Oh, you would be such a blessing to those with special needs, as that is where your heart is now! God bless.

Inspired Heart profile image86

Yvette Stupart (Inspired Heart) says

Hi Inspired Heart, thank you for sharing of your special love for prayer and prayer is most important in all aspects of our lives, and to serve in a prayer ministry is awesome! I have served in a prayer ministry in the past. He hears & answers!

Sri T profile image81

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

Awesome Sri T, those are such lovely thoughts to think on and more importantly to serve those precious little helpless children. They certainly need a lot of love to get on that path and I am glad you are loving those helpless children. God bless.

MsDora profile image91

Dora Isaac Weithers (MsDora) says

Hi MsDora, I also love serving in Women's Ministries as well, and I can see how you would be such a Godly mentor to young women with your gifts He has given to you to glorify Him. I have served in a wonderful ministry to women coming out of prison.

Sparklea profile image72

Sparklea says

Wow, Sparklea, what a powerful testimony precious friend and thank you for sharing. Yes, it most certainly is our walk and then we do not even have to say a word. You certainly would be a blessing to all serving in a hospital. Hugs & Love to you