1) Christians will not just speak about Christ but supernaturally demonstrate the power of what is spoken. Signs and wonders will follow those that believe.
2) Preaching will reflect what the Spirit is emphasizing and will not be to wow or impress others.
3) The church will begin to disciple nations not just individual believers as is commanded in the Great Commission. In other words the church will transform the culture around them for a lasting change.
4) Unity will be apparent in the true church and the difference between the true church and its counterfeit will come to clarity.
5) The difference between believers and the world will be plain to see.
6) A revolution of prayer will emerge and the power of it plain to see.
7) Grace will increase to lead a holy life
8) Those in the church and in the areas they impact will lose interest in worldly pursuits, sports and other entertainment not connected to the kingdom of God.
9) As in past revivals, great power, signs and wonders will cause people to come to Christ in great numbers because the presence of God will be plain to see.
10) The great love of God will eliminate from true believers