Lee Lee 513 profile image 60

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace" Jesus

I watch a TV show called "The Following" and Joe Carol is using this reference as an excuse to kill.Jesus was saying by believing in me, family's may divide and they won't agree on me because everyone see's God in their own way. What I came for was to speak the Truth, God is love and peace is the goal and peace can only come from each individual. If God wanted heartless droins, that's what he would have made but we've got freedom of thought and peace is our own responsibility. I wish people would stop twisting the Gospel. It's really so plain and simple. What do you think?

• lone77star profile image

Rod Martin Jr (lone77star) 3 years ago

Holding true to what you believe, or merely holding onto it while you dig deeper for more Truth? Don't ever stop digging. Don't hold on to any relative truth as final Truth.

MizBejabbers says

• lone77star profile image

Rod Martin Jr (lone77star) 3 years ago

Beautiful, MizBejabbers. I have peeled many layers and see no end in sight. I have found a biblical timeline compatible with those of science and the target of Noah's Flood in science. With humility and hunger, lots more to come.

celafoe profile image67

charlie (celafoe) says

Deborah Sexton says