Lee Lee 513 profile image 60

Do you believe the number three has important value for the Bible?

I think about how the number three has infinity. If you divide anything by 1 it's just itself, if you divide it by 2 you have two halves but if you divide 1 by 3, you always get the number 3 to infinity. God, the son and the Holy Ghost!!! I've heard people who aren't Christians or believers ask what that means. My belief is that there is God, his son who was born on earth, so God could walk earth through his son and the Holy Spirit is within us. We are the third part of the equation. What do you think?

Paul K Francis profile image81

Paul K Francis says